Are you a tattoo enthusiast? Well then, there is no better tattoo than mehndi. Here are the reasons: it's natural hence no side effects; it is temporary and fades in a weak giving you the opportunity to try something new each time; it dries up soon and does not have a healing down time. There are thousands of Indian mehndi designs which might be traditional but with a bit of change in placement can look very modern and trendy. One such design is the peacock design. Yes, it is a design seen very frequently in mehndi designs but those designs cover the complete hand. If made in isolation, this design looks like a modern tattoo and as the outlines are thick, the colour stays for a longer time. So check out this Indian mehndi design step by step tutorial and enjoy new tattoos every weak!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades