Children find the colour, smell, design and the coolness of mehndi fascinating. On the other hand, children on occasions such as marriages love to run around and play than sitting in one place. If mehndi is applied on their hands, there are fair chances that they might smudge it by colliding with a surface or stain their clothes and therefore mothers avoid applying mehndi to children. Children feel disappointed when the mothers do not comply with their wishes.
But who wants to spoil a child's mood on a happy occasion?
Here's a solution to this problem. Check out this simple mehndi design for children that take less than 2 minutes to complete. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades